Looking for a best recliners for back support? It can be difficult to find one when you’re suffering from back pain which is of course not a disorder but can vary from normal to severe. If you’re one of the many back pain sufferers, you know the value of a comfortable piece of furniture. Don’t you?
Back pain is one of the most common problems that make people visit their doctor. While most doctors recommend pills or even surgery in some severe cases, there are some who believe comfortable furniture like recliners can help. A Recliner enables you to sit comfortably, lift your legs, and relax.
While searching for the best recliners for back support, I came across ‘Signature Design by Ashley’ and stop by to know a bit more about it. Talking about the most interesting features, this recliner chair comes with an adjustable headrest and one-touch power control with adjustable positions.
As I’ve bought one and used, I can help you dive deep into it:
The Ashley Furniture Signature Design – Barling Luxury Faux Leather Power Recliner features comfy leather cushions for extended comfort. The chair designed by Ashley Furniture Industries is supported by a corner-blocked frame and metal reinforced seat, as mentioned by the company.
It also comes with an instruction guide, power cord, power transformer, and remote control for easy access. I must say that the features are designed to provide complete comfort to back pain sufferers as well as anyone who is seeking for some relaxation.
As far as the accurate dimensions are concerned, the product features 41”D x 36.5”W x 43.5”H.
Though the recliners are suitable for everyone, they are ideal for people struggling with bad back. As the chair comes with metal reinforced seats, footrests, pillow top armrests, and bustle backs for lumbar support, it makes it an almost perfect option for people looking for something cozy yet comfortable to sit after a long day of work.
What I liked the most is that the company is providing a wide range of recliners in an array of fabrics such as plush fabric, luxurious leather, and faux leather.
Recliners sofas and sectionals not only work well in spaces that see a lot of traffic but a great gift for back pain sufferers. It may come as a surprise, but recliners can also help with a lot of problems you may be experiencing on regular basis such as aching joints, stress, and more. The most appealing features of reclining sofas are the added bonuses like remote control, adjustable headrest, and cushioned fabric.
In a nutshell, I found these as some fabulous benefits:
- Recliners are good for people of all ages for both pain relief and comfortable relaxation.
- A well-chosen chair can provide good lumbar support and can help relieve tension, pain, and pressure in upper and lower back.
- Recliners promote good posture and positioning which I consider most important in regard to back and spine health.
- As pinching of the sciatic nerve is the main cause of back pain, recliners can help relieve the pressure.
- As recliners help elevate the legs, they are effective in preventing muscle strains.
- Recliners offer full support for the body, particularly the spinal area and therefore help everyone alleviate their back pains.
- The adjustable headrest and angles enable users to find the position which is most comfortable for their body.
- Elevating legs improves circulation and thus relieves back pain and also help breathe easier.
- A great variety of recliners is available, ranging from standard ones to advanced versions.
Well! Talking about the benefits is not enough I guess, so here are some cons:
- In case you have a serious medical condition or injury related to your back, a recliner will not be able to act as a cure.
- As far as relief and relaxation are concerned, recliners can be very helpful but in case of a serious issue, you may still need to seek for medical help.
- With so many different styles available, it may be difficult to find the most ideal one especially when you’re seeking recliner back support.
- This recliner requires some assembly.
In my opinion, writing a review is not enough when I can share some useful information to help you choose your perfect reclining chair. When choosing a recliner for back support, you must consider a lot of starting from understanding your requirements to your budget.
First of all, understand how the riser function works and if you are comfortable with it. Secondly, carefully check the quality of the fabric as you are going to spend a lot of hours on the chair. Also, check the weight capacity of the chair especially when everyone in your home is going to use it.
Last but not the least, know about the reclining positions the chair offers and check if they suit your requirements. It is also imperative to keep in mind that you have a budget in your mind because most recliners are expensive as compared to other sofas or chairs.
In a nutshell, find the ultimate comfort within your budget when you decide to purchase a recliner.
Well! The recliner by Ashley Furniture passes the test but you may want to have a look at other products. When talking about alternative products, Flexsteel recliner can be a good choice to compare as it a power recliner range with power headrest for that extra comfort.
Whether your tastes skew simple or modern design, this recliner can make any space feel like comfy. However, it’s totally up to your requirements and budget that what you choose.
As no two designs are alike, choose a name that is known to design and manufacture recliners using highest quality materials. Go for mix of cushion and padding for maximum comfort and long-lasting support. Go for one that is shipped to your doorstep and designed to be functional as well as beautiful and require simple assembly.
If you want to maximize the use of your space while maintaining an ultra-sleek interior design, the Barling Luxury Faux Leather Power recliner can be a bit loud as it’s huge. However, the living room seat has a very attractive exterior and its design is a great fit for both traditional and modern homes.
If you’re tall, this recliner has a back higher than most other recliners and is very comfy. Having a recliner with multiple features or reclining angles help reduce muscle strain as well as pregnancy-related back pain. Reclining is a powerful remedy for a lot of health issues and this is an activity that entire family can benefit from. However, recliners are just a temporary relief from backache; you should always seek professional advice.
Though this recliner is a great choice for anyone looking to get a truly refined recliner, I would still recommend doing your research and choose one of the best recliners. Go for those products that are ready-to-assemble and designed to simplify your space not just occupy your space. Be smart and pick the best!